CLO #7

“Practice using various library resources, online databases, and the Internet to locate sources appropriate to your writing projects”

Sources gathering is important for the project. In our classes we had a sources gathering lessons to learn about the nature of a websites, and identify what websites are more reliable. For example, we have learnt to identify a hate or biased websites, so that I can tell what is the differences between a reliable source and a biased sources. Online databases can help me get scientific data such as the estimated cost of certain project, the material used on certain project, where can I get the fund for a large project, so on. To locate a right source can help our project get the right vendor, potential supporters, and can make the project a lot more effective. 

As mentioned in CLO1, during the class we learnt to identify hateful groups or fishy webs. For example, the Indo-European. eu website. In the surface, the website is talking about linguistic and European stuffs, but gradually you will find out they are promoting something else through their biased genetic, linguistic methods. Such kind of websites are untrustworthy to get informations.